Whether you are a blogger, affiliate marketer, or digital marketer, generating leads for your business is a crucial task for everyone. In today’s scenario, if you want to gain a competitive advantage, you need to focus on generating leads as well, and if you do, it will help you achieve your ultimate business goals.
As you already know, to be successful in online business, we need the traffic to our website, whether it’s organic, paid, or from social media.
And if we get decent traffic, we can capture potential leads for our online business using different methods, newsletter forms, email subscription forms, contact forms, signup forms, survey forms, payment forms, and many more. And ultimately, these leads can be very helpful to bring conversions and sales to your business.
- How To Integrate WPForms With Zapier: Skyrocket Your Business Performance
- How to Use Zapier Addon with WPForms
- Final Thoughts
But have you ever wondered that you can now integrate your captured leads with other business apps at the same time to get more benefits?
Yes, of course, it’s possible now.
Here I am talking about the most beginner-friendly WordPress online form builder plugin, WPForms. This plugin comes with a built-in Zapier integration feature that allows you to instantly connect WPForms with over 3000 applications to automate your work and provide improved productivity.
In this guide, I’m going to share with you how to integrate WPForms with Zapier and how much easier it will make your work with automation.
How To Integrate WPForms With Zapier: Skyrocket Your Business Performance
The best part is here that for this integration, no technical skills are required. It is possible with just a few clicks.
But before we dive into the main topic, let’s take a look at a brief introduction to WPForms and Zapier.
WPForms (An Introduction)
If you are looking for a form builder for your WordPress website, WPForms is a great option available for you. Whether you want to create a contact form, signup form, email subscription form, or any other form, WPForms gives you the ability to create any kind of form for your website.
WPForms is one of the industry’s leading drag-and-drop WordPress form builder plugins, which has a ton of features to make your forms more effective. Let’s take a look at some of the top features that help increase your leads and income.
Ultimate Features of WPForms
- Using this plugin, you can create an unlimited number of forms.
- WPForms is 100% responsive, which means your forms will look equally good on mobile phones, tablets, and desktop devices.
- At WPForms, you have the option to build the form with their pre-built responsive form templates. It will help you save more time.
- There is an awesome conditional logic feature, which you can use to build smart dynamic forms for your websites. With this feature, you are allowed to show or hide any form field based on your specific user segment.
- For a better user experience, you have the option to create multi-page forms.
- WPForms offers built-in spam protection features to protect you from any spam.
- File upload feature available to accept attachments via forms.
- Advanced field types including date and time fields.
- For quick and easy data management purposes, you can access all form field data from your WordPress dashboard.
- Multiple form entry submission confirmation options are available.
- Integration with all major email marketing services (except the Basic plan, which allows integration only with Constant Contact email marketing service).
WPForms Plan & Pricing
WPForms currently offers 4 premium plans.
1. Basic – This plan costs you a special price of $39.50 per year for a single website.
2. Plus – This plan costs you a special price of $99.50 per year for 3 websites.
3. Pro – This plan costs you a special price of $199.50 per year for 5 websites.
4. Elite – This plan costs you a special price of $299.50 per year for unlimited websites.
I recommend you go for the Pro plan, which offers a wide range of extra premium features. For whatever reason, if you’re not happy with their services, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Now let’s talk about Zapier…
Zapier (An Introduction)
Zapier is a cloud-based software that connects all your favorite apps to automate your repetitive tasks. By using this software, you can only focus on improving your productivity and efficiency in daily operations.
One of the best things about this software is that it does not require any complicated setup, you can easily and quickly connect all your applications with just a few clicks without any technical knowledge.
Let’s say you have a business, where you receive a lot of email attachments in your Gmail account, and for management purposes, you manually save all these attachments to your Dropbox account.
So, there is a definitive solution for this, if you want to save time from this repetitive task, you can use the Zapier automation tool, where you just need to connect your Gmail account to your Dropbox account. Now whenever you receive an email with an attachment, your attachment files will automatically be saved to your Dropbox account.
This is just an example, Zapier offers you to connect more than 3000 applications. So, you can imagine now what Zapier is all about.
Ultimate Features of Zapier
- Zapier supports over 3000 apps, so you can automate your business at every level.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee with all automation workflow processes.
- Pre-made Zap templates are available with preset triggers and actions.
- You can use Multi-Step Zaps to automate your multiple tasks with a single trigger.
- You can achieve exactly what you need with the application by customizing the Zaps.
- Zapier considers security its top priority, so you can rest assured that your app data is safe and secure.
Zapier truly offers the best-in-the-class features in the industry, allowing you to rely on automation to skyrocket your business performance and drive good conversions. Click here to sign up with Zapier
Zapier Plan & Pricing
Zapier has both free and paid plans. You can choose any plan according to your needs. Let’s take a look at these plans.
1. Free – 100 tasks per month.
2. Starter – Starts with $19.95 per month for 750 tasks per month.
3. Professional – Starts with $49 per month for 2000 tasks per month.
4. Team – Starts with $299 per month for 50000 tasks per month.
5. Company – Starts with $599 per month for 100000 tasks per month.
Now you must have understood exactly what WPForms and Zapier are and what features they have and how they work.
As I said earlier, integrating Zapier with WPforms is very easy, you don’t need any coding skills, and you can do it in just a few steps.
Quick Note – To integrate Zapier with WPForms, you need to purchase a WPForms Pro license. Click on this exclusive link to get a 50% discount.
Using Zapier, you can connect your WPForms to all major apps, such as Salesforce, FreshBooks, HubSpot, Twilio, Google Contact, QuickBooks, Slack Notification, Trello, or Asana, and many more. You can check out the full list of WPForms integration apps from here.
How to Use Zapier Addon with WPForms
By following these simple steps, you can easily integrate WPForms with Zapier to connect with your favorite application and enhance your business performance.
Step1: Install the WPForms Plugin
To install the WPForms plugin to your WordPress website, simply login to your WordPress account (Admin Panel). then in the left-hand side menu –
- Go to Plugins » Add New
- Upload your plugin zip file and click on the Install Now button.
- Then, wait for a moment…and Click on the Activate button.
Quick Note – After installing the WPForms plugin on your website, be sure to verify your WPForms license key to receive automatic updates and plugin support.
Step2: Install the Zapier addon
Now you need to configure the Zapier addon with WPForms. For that,
Go to the WPForms >> Settings >> Click on the Integrations tab.
On the next screen, you will see the Zapier option there. Just click on it to find more details. There you will find the Zapier API key for your site.
Step 3: Create a Zap in Zapier:
In Zapier, the integrations you create are called “zaps”. Now, to connect WPForms to your favorite apps, you need to configure some settings.
To do this, you need to first login to your Zapier account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create an account for free.
After logging into your account, just click on the black + button in the top left corner.
Then, on the next page, you will find an option to set up your new zap. but make sure you have to select WPForms as the first app.
After selecting WPForms as the first application, you will find there the trigger option under Choose trigger event. For now, WPForms only has one trigger option (New Form Entry), just click the Continue button to continue.
On the next screen, you will be asked for the WPForms credentials to connect your Zapier to WPForms.
Once your site is connected, you have all done.
Quick Note – For in-depth details on the integration process, you can check out this Quick Integration Guide from here.
If you are looking to create a more personalized user experience, you should consider using WPForms which is one of the amazing plugins for capturing leads for your business. Moreover, you can integrate Zapier addons to connect WPForms to all your favorite apps to automate your repetitive tasks.
In this article, you learned how to integrate WPForms with Zapier to improve your business performance and revenue.
If you found this article useful, please share it with others and let me know in the comment if you still have any questions.