Are you looking for faster, more reliable, and secure WordPress web hosting? Try WPX hosting once, and you will never regret your decision.
WPX Hosting is one of the widely popular web hosts available in the online market today. It provides ultra-fast speed and industry best performance with its high-spec SSD servers.
WPX is an excellent web hosting choice for so many reasons, including competitive hosting plans, underloaded super-spec servers, optimized caching technology, its own high-speed content delivery network (CDN), superior customer support, and so on.
If you are searching for an honest, in-depth WPX hosting review with its features, pros, cons, and pricing options, then this review post is for you.
But before we go any further with the WPX hosting review, let’s discuss why you need a fast loading website for your business.
Why Do You Need A Fast Website?
If you are a blogger, digital marketer, web developer, or any other online business owner, you certainly understand that a fast loading website is essential to your online success.
In today’s digital world, whether you have a website or an app, loading speed is one of the crucial factors you need to keep in mind when doing business online. The ideal website load time is 2-3 seconds. According to a survey, around 47% of internet users expect desktop sites to load in 2 seconds or less, and around 40% of users abandon a website that takes longer than 3 seconds to load. Even a single second of delay in website load time can affect page views, conversion rate, and website user experience.
Let’s now dive into the review of WPX hosting for 2021.
- WPX Hosting Review: Why Choose WPX Hosting for WordPress Sites in 2021?
- 8 Strong Reasons to Consider WPX Hosting
- 1. Faster Managed WordPress Hosting
- 2. Free Site Speed Optimization
- 3. Powerful & Lightning Fast Custom CDN
- 4. Daily Malware Detection & Removal
- 5. Site Fixes if Down (At Free of Cost)
- 6. Quick & Advance Email Management
- 7. Access to Excellent Support 24/7/365
- 8. Incredible Performance Review
- How Much Does WPX Hosting Cost?
- Pros and Cons of WPX Hosting
- FAQs on WPX Hosting
- Final Thoughts About WPX Hosting Review
WPX Hosting Review: Why Choose WPX Hosting for WordPress Sites in 2021?
WPX hosting is one of the best affordable (if not cheap) managed WordPress hosting service providers. They started their hosting services in 2013 intending to provide a premium customer experience. Since then, it has been overgrowing in the web hosting industry, providing exceptional web hosting services with 24/7 customer support (average response time of 30 seconds) and advanced features.
WPX Hosting Features
So what are the features that you get when you start with WPX hosting? Here is the list of some fantastic features.
- 24/7 one-click customer support with an average response time of 30 seconds
- Newly launched high-speed custom cloud CDN for better performance (with 26 Global Edge locations)
- Unlimited site migration (you can migrate your website from your old hosting server to WPX at no additional cost)
- Unlimited free SSL certificates (Let’s Encrypt)
- A one-click staging area option available with all plans (so you can make live changes to your website without any hassle)
- Free access to email accounts
- Manual backup option available
- Enterprise-level DDoS protection (it helps you protect your website against brute force attack)
- Free daily malware scan and removal
- Ultimate technology-enabled like PHP 7.X and HTTPS / 2
- Access to free 28 day daily automatic full backups
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- 1-Click WordPress Installation
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- US + UK + Australian hosting server locations
So what do you think of the above WPX hosting features? If you find it useful, use the following link to sign up for WPX.
8 Strong Reasons to Consider WPX Hosting
If you are still wondering why you should consider WPX hosting instead of choosing another hosting, Here are the top 8 strong reasons to choose WPX managed WordPress hosting in 2021.
1. Faster Managed WordPress Hosting
WPX is one of the popular managed WordPress hosting companies, specially designed and optimized for WordPress. If you are looking for rock-solid servers that are extremely fast & stable, you should try WPX hosting. WPX also gives you a 99.95% uptime guarantee, which means your website will be live 24/7/365 without any issues.
When you use WPX hosting, you will get an incredible speed to boost your blog performance and search ranking on Google. Here we have performed some speed tests to check website loading speed using the most reliable GTmetrix tool.
The caching plugin is also needed to increase the loading speed of your website. So you should also consider using a good cache plugin for your website.
WPX suggest you to use the W3 Total cache plugin, Apart from this you can also use the WP Rocket plugin, which is also a great option.
2. Free Site Speed Optimization
As you already understand the importance of website speed, WPX hosting also takes this concern very seriously.
WPX hosting offers superior and high-tech servers to give your website visitors an extraordinary and fast-loading experience.
There are different tools available to analyze your website loading speed, like GTMetrix, Pingdom, or Google Page Insights. You can use these tools to know the ‘Performance Grade‘ or ‘Performance Score’ of your website. If you find any issue, you can optimize your website accordingly.
WPX hosting has a separate website optimization team to analyze your WordPress performance. You can ask for free suggestions (if needed) to improve your website loading speed.
3. Powerful & Lightning Fast Custom CDN
A CDN (Content Delivery Network) is a network of powerful caching servers located near any of your site visitors, which facilitate websites to load faster and more efficiently for them.
One of the best things about WPX hosting is that it provides you with its own customized Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) with all the plans. Therefore, there’s no need to configure your websites with any external CDN like Cloudflare, BunnyCDN, or any others.
WPX CDN currently has 26 global edge locations, that is entirely free for all WPX customers and offers an unbeatable speed advantage. So if you have a WordPress website, get ready to take your website speed to the next level.
4. Daily Malware Detection & Removal
Did you know that WPX offers daily malware scanning and removal service for free?
Yes, WPX is the only hosting provider that provides a “Free Malware Removal” feature with all of their hosting plans. So if you are a WPX user, you don’t need to pay a single penny for this security feature.
On the other side, some other hosting providers also offer the same service but certainly not for free, and you have to pay extra for this security feature.
WordPress websites are more likely to be hacked or injected by malware attacks due to vulnerable themes and plugins, weak passwords, or hosting vulnerabilities. Therefore, it is the duty of your host (and of course yours) to protect your sites from any vulnerability.
For security reasons, what I like most about WPX is that they never update the WordPress themes or plugins themselves. So you have the option to update all of these yourself.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your web security, there is an option to create a support ticket with WPX hosting from here.
Quick Note: Always make sure that you cannot use any Nulled/Cracked/Pirate plugins and themes on WPX hosting. These types of themes and plugins are forbidden on WPX – you’ll get banned.
If you are curious about what security initiatives are being taken by WPX, here is a list of some of them.
- Customized and frequently updated WAF (Web Application Firewall) rules
- Daily malware detection and removal of all websites hosted on WPX
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection by Incapsula
- Cleanup of malicious redirects, script injections, and backdoor files
- Daily server security rules updation
In special cases (if necessary for security purposes), the WPX malware team may also audit your individual sites.
Some other major security features –
Free SSL Certificate: To maintain your website’s security, WPX also provides unlimited SSL certificates for free with all hosting plans.
Brute Force Protection: To secure your website from hacking, WPX offers built-in Brute Force protection rules to protect your WordPress Admin login area.
Two Factor Authentication: To secure your website, WPX also offers two-factor authentication to securely login into your WordPress dashboard. From your WPX dashboard, you can enable this security feature.
To activate this feature – Firstly go to My Account >> Edit Details >> Enable the Two-Factor Authentication
5. Site Fixes if Down (At Free of Cost)
If your website goes offline, there could be many reasons for it, like server crashes, scheduled server maintenance, traffic overload on the server, WordPress update/plugin update, network issue, or any other issue.
If you are an expert, you can easily understand the exact issue; otherwise, you cannot find the diagnosis and fix the problem.
But Don’t worry…
If you have WPX hosting, you never need to worry about this issue because WPX will fix this for you, guaranteed.
In short, this means that if your site goes offline for any reason, you need to contact the WPX support team through live chat; they will get your site live, fast, and free.
6. Quick & Advance Email Management
A domain email address is an essential aspect that any business should consider. It increases brand value, builds trust in your audience, and improves your business’s professional look.
WPX takes all of this very seriously and continuously works on email management software to take it forward.
With WPX hosting, you can create as many domain email addresses and assign storage for each email address as you need.
WPX has its custom webmail software, and if you want, you can also access emails from the browser URL.
One of the best features of the WPX email system is Email Forwarding. Just enter your Gmail address, you will receive all your WPX emails to your Gmail account.
For better configuration, we recommend that you add WPX SMTP details in your Gmail account to enable direct routing of WPX emails to your Gmail account.
7. Access to Excellent Support 24/7/365
Another great reason to go for WPX hosting is that they have a dedicated WordPress hosting support team to provide you with the best in class technical support.
You would certainly agree that we always care about customer support quality before selecting a web host.
Why? Because at any time, your website may experience issues like slow loading speed, browser issues, caching issues (or malware attacks). And this is a crucial time when you need to take immediate action.
Fortunately, WPX offers WordPress technical support, which is very quick (Average response time is 30 seconds) to respond to any issues.
You can ask about any WordPress related issues you have and get help from the WPX technical support team, who are very experienced with WordPress.
Please have a look at some of the recent chats we’ve had with the WPX support team.
As you can see above, how fast they respond to any query. The average response time is around 30-40 seconds. It’s just incredible.
If you need detailed technical support, you can also contact them by email via [email protected]
WPX also has an extensive knowledge base, where you can find a detailed article for all your queries related to WordPress, Speed optimization, Security, Email setup, and many more.
8. Incredible Performance Review
As we said before, WPX hosting is one of the premium WordPress web hosts. Please don’t go with our words, and you can experience their popularity yourself.
Trustpilot and G2 Crowd, one of the most influential review platforms globally, also prefer WPX hosting as the best WordPress hosting provider.
4.9 out of 5 Rating on Trustpilot
Explore Trustpilot’s reviews, where you can check what people exactly think about WPX hosting. Over 900 reviews with an overall rating of 4.9 are telling the truth itself.
9.7 out of 10 Rating on G2
WPX has also got positive reviews from real users on the G2 who are already using WPX hosting.
We believe that this information is enough to help you choose the best WordPress hosting provider. And we hope you are now ready to start your dream project with WPX hosting.
How Much Does WPX Hosting Cost?
Let’s talk about the WPX hosting pricing plans.
There are currently 3 hosting plans offered by WPX, and the following features are provided with each plan.
- Custom WPX Cloud CDN
- Unlimited SSL certificates
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited site migration to WPX (within 24 hours)
- Quick email management
- Daily scanning and malware removal (daily)
- 24/7/365 live chat technical support (30 second average response time)
- Staging area
- 28-day full daily automatic backups
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Speed optimization analysis & recommendations (if requested by the customer)
WPX Hosting Plans: WPX WordPress hosting offers the following pricing plans.
1. Business Plan – This is the basic hosting plan from WPX hosting which costs you $24.99 per month. With this plan, you can host up to 5 websites, and you will get 10 GB of SSD storage and 100 GB of bandwidth with the superior performance of WPX.
If you buy WPX business hosting for 12 months using this link, you can save $50 (that’s 2 months of free hosting).
And if you want to buy hosting on a monthly basis, use this “AccurateBlogger” discount code to save 50% for the first month.
2. Professional Plan – This is the slightly advanced hosting plan from WPX, which costs you $49.99 per month. With this plan, you can host up to 15 websites, and you will get 20 GB of SSD storage and 200 GB of bandwidth with the advanced performance of WPX.
If you use this link to buy WPX professional hosting for 12 months in advance, you can simply save $100 (i.e., 2 months of free professional hosting).
And if you want to go with a monthly plan, apply this “AccurateBlogger” discount code to get a flat 50% discount for the first month.
3. Elite Plan – This is the most advanced hosting plan in WPX, which costs you $99 per month. This plan is specially designed for high traffic websites. With this plan, you can host up to 35 websites, and you will get 40 GB of SSD storage with dedicated RAM and Unlimited bandwidth with the advanced performance of WPX.
If you buy Elite hosting for 12 months in advance using this link, you can save $198.
Again, if you want to purchase the Elite plan on a monthly basis, apply this “AccurateBlogger” discount code to get a fixed 50% discount for the first month.
Quick Note: If you don’t know which plan is right for you and can handle your traffic, you can easily estimate using the WPX Bandwidth Checker tool.
So what are you still waiting for? Choose the right plan and enjoy best-in-class speed performance.
Click this Exclusive link to launch your blog or website on WPX today. (remember to use the AccurateBlogger coupon to get a 50% flat discount for the first month).
Pros and Cons of WPX Hosting
This WPX hosting review will be imperfect without listing their hosting pros and cons, So let’s talk about the good and bad about hosting.
- 99.95% Server uptime guarantee
- WPX Cloud CDN free with all plans
- Staging area available
- Free unlimited SSL certificates
- Site fixes if down (at free of cost)
- Free website migration (within 24 hours)
- 24/7/365 technical customer support (average response time 30-40 seconds)
- Daily automatic backups
- Speed optimization analysis & recommendations
- 24/7 malware & hack scanning
- Free malware removal (no additional cost)
- Fixed price hosting plans (prices don’t increase at the renewal time)
- Monthly hosting plan options are available
- WPX is expensive for beginners when compared to shared hosting plans from web hosts like GreenGeeks, SiteGround, Bluehost, etc., but you get all premium and advanced features, which are worth every penny.
- WPX doesn’t offer you free domain registration (whereas other web hosts like Bluehost, GreenGeeks offers you a free domain for 1 year)
- There is no plan available to host unlimited websites.
FAQs on WPX Hosting
Final Thoughts About WPX Hosting Review
Whether you have a blog, business website, or eCommerce website, if you are looking for a managed WordPress hosting for your website with all the latest and advanced technologies, WPX hosting is the best option for you. As discussed above, WPX offers a wide range of superb features with all of their hosting plans like lightning-fast speed, advanced security, blazing-fast CDN, 24/7/365 technical support, and so on. So again, if you are searching for migrating your blog or website from your existing host to a better-managed host, you should consider WPX hosting.
So what are you waiting for? Start your website on WPX hosting today and if you have any doubts or questions regarding WPX hosting, let us know in the comments.